litter info! photos and info for the triple litter!
I realized I had nowhere good to put the group photos from our three litters! So here we are. I will post info for families here too, once kittens have been reserved. =)
Reservation process: Congratulations! It's time for the hardest fun decision ever!
1. Once I contact you, you have 24 hours to respond or I move on to the next family on the list. Each kitten will have their reservation status noted by their name, on their litter page. See photos and names here:
Prism x Bron's blue flowers litter (go home date November 11th) Trinity x Xerxes' white flowers litter (go home date November 13th) Agatha x Xerxes' yellow flowers litter (go home date November 15th)
- Note: Kittens must be in their new homes before November 23rd. We are traveling for Thanksgiving and cannot keep kittens here while we're out of town. Kittens more than three days late for pickup will be charged a $10 fee per day.
2. If a kitten says nothing beside its name, it is available. =) If it says "RESERVED" next to the kitten's name, then the kitten has been chosen by the list already and is not available. Also, we offer a $200 discount on a second kitten.
3. If the kitten says "under breeder evaluation" I am happy to put your name for that kitten if I choose not to keep it for our program. I will not decide for sure until about 10-11 weeks (early November). You should select a second kitten choice if you want to wait for one of the ones under evaluation. My current plan is to most likely keep one from Prism's litter, but it is very hard to make decision about our breeding program before 16 weeks! I do my best, but I have to wait as long as possible.
4. If you change your mind and want a different kitten a few days after you pick, I'm happy to change it! But of course only if the kitten you want to change to is still available.
5. I will note your first or last name by the kitten's name, to be sure it is the right kitten. If you are uncomfortable with that being on a website, please let me know and we'll come up with a really fun fake name for you. 😁
6. For those of you not on our list: Once our list has chosen, I expect to have a few kittens not claimed. I will go in order that people have emailed me in my inbox (there are about fifteen of you that are waiting on responses from me! I haven't forgotten you!) I have a chronic illness and the past 5 weeks I have been feeling under the weather and my email inbox is the first thing that suffers.
7. Lastly, please know: maintaining excellence in our breeding program is a top priority! As such, there have been a few times that I had to keep a kitten back that was already reserved. I avoid doing this whenever possible. But please keep in mind there is always a small chance that the kitten you reserve will need to stay here. Again, this chance is very small, but I want everyone to be aware of the possibility.
Of course, if you have questions, let me know!
A note to adopting families: Hi families! CONGRATULATIONS on your soon-to-be family member! Please know I will update here with more details about pickup, food, etc. I also post updates periodically in our secret Facebook group. If you are not in that group, let me know and we'll get you added!